Our velvety goat's milk caramel sauces (Cajeta) combine creamy caramel richness with the subtle tang of goat's milk to create an utterly unique, not-too-sweet dessert sauce perfectly paired with ice cream, fruit, and cheeses. Fat Toad Farm Caramel Sauces are a verified gluten-free product with a 12 month shelf life. Jars should be refrigerated after opening.
Our Petite Caramel Jars contain 2 fluid ounces of goat's milk caramel sauce.
- Original: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda
- Salted Bourbon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Kentucky straight Bourbon, baking soda, sea salt
- Vanilla Bean: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans
- Vermont Maple: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Cold Hollow Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, baking soda
- Cold Brew Coffee: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Vermont Artisan Cold Brew, baking soda
- Spicy Dark Chocolate: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Taza Organic Stone Ground Chocolate Liquor, baking soda, ground cayenne
- Irish Whiskey Cream: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, heavy cream, Irish Whiskey, baking soda, sea salt
- Cinnamon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, organic cinnamon sticks
*Irish Whiskey Cream contains cow's cream
Every flavor I have tried has been amazing! Highly recommended!!!
This is the best tasting caramel sauce ever!
Best caramel I ever had, smooth, velvety and is fantastic drizzled over rice pudding.
Absolutely the BEST caramel! Simple ingredients, not overly sweet, creamy smooth texture. Delicious straight out of the jar. Other flavor choices are wonderful too. 2 oz size is just right when you need a little gift.
Tasted it with a spoon moments after opening the package. Loved it as did my grandkids when they visited. Rich and very satisfying. Ordered some for Christmas gifts, too. You will not be disappointed.
Excellent product. Not too sweet, very creamy. I used it as my dipping sauce for my chicken nuggets. Is there a sample pack with all the flavors to try out?