Our velvety goat's milk caramel sauces (Cajeta) combine creamy caramel richness with the subtle tang of goat's milk to create an utterly unique, not-too-sweet dessert sauce perfectly paired with ice cream, fruit, and cheeses. Fat Toad Farm Caramel Sauces are a verified gluten-free product with a 12 month shelf life. Jars should be refrigerated after opening.
Our Epic Jars contain 32 fluid ounces of goat's milk caramel sauce.
- Original: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda
- Salted Bourbon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Kentucky straight Bourbon, baking soda, sea salt
- Vanilla Bean: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans
- Vermont Maple: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Cold Hollow Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, baking soda
- Cold Brew Coffee: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Vermont Artisan Cold Brew, baking soda
- Spicy Dark Chocolate: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Taza Organic Stone Ground Chocolate Liquor, baking soda, ground cayenne
- Irish Whiskey Cream: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, heavy cream, Irish Whiskey, baking soda, sea salt
- Cinnamon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, organic cinnamon sticks
*Irish Whiskey Cream contains cow's cream
After I found a lactose free ice cream in vanilla, I needed something to "enhance" the taste. I found a shop in TN which carried the Fat Toad Farm. I tried it and loved it! I bought a small jar there and used it in a short amount of time. After returning home in IL, I ordered the big (32 OZ) jar and do not want to ever be without. I have watered it a little to use on pancakes, have used it on plain cakes and my most favorite, put it on ice cream!
I ordered this cajeta because I was looking for something healthier for my sons. It doesn’t hurt that it also taste delicious. Everyone who I have shared with love Fat Toad Farm cajeta. I chose to reorder the 32 oz because I live by go BIG or go home! Great company.
This is the best caramel sauce I have ever had and salted bourbon is my favorite.
The Salted Bourbon flavor really is just fantastic. The big jar is nice and hefty- perfect if you go through as much as I do. If you go through it slowly though, you might want a bunch of smaller jars instead so it doesn't dry out. Delicious either way!
A blessing to enjoy since I am allergic to all milk products as well as several other foods. .....well worth waiting for