Our velvety goat's milk caramel sauces (Cajeta) combine creamy caramel richness with the subtle tang of goat's milk to create an utterly unique, not-too-sweet dessert sauce perfectly paired with ice cream, fruit, and cheeses. Fat Toad Farm Caramel Sauces are a verified gluten-free product with a 12 month shelf life. Jars should be refrigerated after opening.
Our Epic Jars contain 32 fluid ounces of goat's milk caramel sauce.
- Original: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda
- Salted Bourbon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Kentucky straight Bourbon, baking soda, sea salt
- Vanilla Bean: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans
- Vermont Maple: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Cold Hollow Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, baking soda
- Cold Brew Coffee: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Vermont Artisan Cold Brew, baking soda
- Spicy Dark Chocolate: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Taza Organic Stone Ground Chocolate Liquor, baking soda, ground cayenne
- Irish Whiskey Cream: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, heavy cream, Irish Whiskey, baking soda, sea salt
- Cinnamon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, organic cinnamon sticks
*Irish Whiskey Cream contains cow's cream
I first purchased a smaller of the traditional caramel at a vendor on the Smoky Mtn craft drive. I found the taste to be creamy and quite tasty. Since I am on a lactose free diet, I was impressed how delicious and that it was something I could eat. This is a product I would recommend to anyone who enjoys the flavor of caramel.
I am absolutely in love with this caramel. Simply the best
If you love Fat Toad Farms Caramel, any flavor this is a great value compared to the regular size! The only problem is during apple season it doesn't last very long!! Have to buy two or three of the Epic size!
I first had Goat’s milk caramel over crepes in an Argentinian restaurant in Puerto Rico back in the 80’s. Since then I longed to taste that delicious and thick caramel once more. As we perused through a local Italian Market, we found a tiny jar of this caramel with a funny label and tried it with cheese. I was taken back to my childhood. I have finally found it!! What a phenomenal product. Expensive but truly worth it. Now the only thing I need is the perfect crepe!!
Perfect! Smooth! Not too sweet!