Our velvety goat's milk caramel sauces (Cajeta) combine creamy caramel richness with the subtle tang of goat's milk to create an utterly unique, not-too-sweet dessert sauce perfectly paired with ice cream, fruit, and cheeses. Fat Toad Farm Caramel Sauces are a verified gluten-free product with a 12 month shelf life. Jars should be refrigerated after opening.
Our Epic Jars contain 32 fluid ounces of goat's milk caramel sauce.
- Original: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda
- Salted Bourbon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Kentucky straight Bourbon, baking soda, sea salt
- Vanilla Bean: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans
- Vermont Maple: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Cold Hollow Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, baking soda
- Cold Brew Coffee: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Vermont Artisan Cold Brew, baking soda
- Spicy Dark Chocolate: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Taza Organic Stone Ground Chocolate Liquor, baking soda, ground cayenne
- Irish Whiskey Cream: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, heavy cream, Irish Whiskey, baking soda, sea salt
- Cinnamon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, organic cinnamon sticks
*Irish Whiskey Cream contains cow's cream
Quick delivery…good ‘cause I needed my fix o’ this divine chocolate sauce. Impeccably packed...keeping everything safe. And the caramel sauce? Heaven in a bottle with a little spice tossed in.
I have to say, this is THE best caramel I've ever tasted ! Bought some in Vermont and ended up ordering the big jar ! YUMMY
I grew up in Mexico City eating cajeta on pancakes, ice cream or just by itself. Unfortunately the Mexican company was sold to a transnational and now on the ingredient list you can see corn syrup. BUT LUCKY ME DISCOVERED FAT TOAD!!! It’s delicious and just like the product I remember including the glass jar. Thank you for making this.
Best Carmel sauce ever…..
The salted bourbon caramel is my very favorite. Since I don't want to be without this, I order the larger size. It is delicious on ice cream, apples, or anything else you want to try. I have been happy to have found this product and their wonderful customer service.
I'm glad this comes in an "epic" jar. I use a spoonful every morning in my coffee.