Our velvety goat's milk caramel sauces (Cajeta) combine creamy caramel richness with the subtle tang of goat's milk to create an utterly unique, not-too-sweet dessert sauce perfectly paired with ice cream, fruit, and cheeses. Fat Toad Farm Caramel Sauces are a verified gluten-free product with a 12 month shelf life. Jars should be refrigerated after opening.
Our Epic Jars contain 32 fluid ounces of goat's milk caramel sauce.
- Original: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda
- Salted Bourbon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Kentucky straight Bourbon, baking soda, sea salt
- Vanilla Bean: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans
- Vermont Maple: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Cold Hollow Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, baking soda
- Cold Brew Coffee: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Vermont Artisan Cold Brew, baking soda
- Spicy Dark Chocolate: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Taza Organic Stone Ground Chocolate Liquor, baking soda, ground cayenne
- Irish Whiskey Cream: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, heavy cream, Irish Whiskey, baking soda, sea salt
- Cinnamon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, organic cinnamon sticks
*Irish Whiskey Cream contains cow's cream
I first had Goat’s milk caramel over crepes in an Argentinian restaurant in Puerto Rico back in the 80’s. Since then I longed to taste that delicious and thick caramel once more. As we perused through a local Italian Market, we found a tiny jar of this caramel with a funny label and tried it with cheese. I was taken back to my childhood. I have finally found it!! What a phenomenal product. Expensive but truly worth it. Now the only thing I need is the perfect crepe!!
Perfect! Smooth! Not too sweet!
What wonderful, happy goats you have, that give us such a treasure. This is the only caramel we will indulge in. We are loyal customers for life.
Paired perfectly with our vanilla frozen yogurt. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed this product !
All I can say is, I shouldn't have ordered the biggest jar!! It sits there in the fridge, willing me to open it up and eat another spoonful. And I obey. I cannot help it! This stuff is great right from the jar, and even better on top of ice cream, or even bread.
I'm not sure what goat milk adds to this product but it's the best caramel on the planet! and when you put it in the fridge, it still remains soft enough for you to spoon some out. it keeps great. vanilla flavor comes through. if you like caramel, I can't recommend this highly enough