Our velvety goat's milk caramel sauces (Cajeta) combine creamy caramel richness with the subtle tang of goat's milk to create an utterly unique, not-too-sweet dessert sauce perfectly paired with ice cream, fruit, and cheeses. Fat Toad Farm Caramel Sauces are a verified gluten-free product with a 12 month shelf life. Jars should be refrigerated after opening.
Our Classic Caramel Jars contain 8 fluid ounces of goat's milk caramel sauce.
- Original: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda
- Salted Bourbon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Kentucky straight Bourbon, baking soda, sea salt
- Vanilla Bean: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans
- Vermont Maple: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Cold Hollow Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, baking soda
- Cold Brew Coffee: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Vermont Artisan Cold Brew, baking soda
- Spicy Dark Chocolate: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Taza Organic Stone Ground Chocolate Liquor, baking soda, ground cayenne
- Irish Whiskey Cream: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, heavy cream, Irish Whiskey, baking soda, sea salt
- Cinnamon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, organic cinnamon sticks
*Irish Whiskey Cream contains cow's cream
I love Fat Toad Farm caramel- the quality and flavor are unparalleled. I love pouring this over gelato, along with some apples. It is the best Fall sweet treat!
My husband and I bought our first jar of Fat Toad Farm Caramel in a little store in Savannah, GA last year and have been in love with the stuff ever since. We love it so much we bought our family and friends jars for Christmas this year because we wanted to share something we love with those we love :)
Coffee is just a flavour that can't be beat!
This caramel sauce is the very best. The Vermont Maple is to die for. It should be a staple in everyone's pantry!!
This is the best caramel sauce i have ever tasted. I don't put it on anything. Just a couple of tablespoons and back in the frig.
I jst rec'd three different flavors of the caramel. I find the product flavorful and slightly thinner in consistency than I was expecting. Looking forward to trying it in a recipe.