Our velvety goat's milk caramel sauces (Cajeta) combine creamy caramel richness with the subtle tang of goat's milk to create an utterly unique, not-too-sweet dessert sauce perfectly paired with ice cream, fruit, and cheeses. Fat Toad Farm Caramel Sauces are a verified gluten-free product with a 12 month shelf life. Jars should be refrigerated after opening.
Our Classic Caramel Jars contain 8 fluid ounces of goat's milk caramel sauce.
- Original: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda
- Salted Bourbon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Kentucky straight Bourbon, baking soda, sea salt
- Vanilla Bean: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans
- Vermont Maple: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Cold Hollow Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, baking soda
- Cold Brew Coffee: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Vermont Artisan Cold Brew, baking soda
- Spicy Dark Chocolate: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Taza Organic Stone Ground Chocolate Liquor, baking soda, ground cayenne
- Irish Whiskey Cream: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, heavy cream, Irish Whiskey, baking soda, sea salt
- Cinnamon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, organic cinnamon sticks
*Irish Whiskey Cream contains cow's cream
Fat Toad Farm produces many flavors of caramel sauce but I always come back to Classic Caramel. It is simple and pure, whether poured over vanilla ice cream or apple slices. When something is this good, I don't think it needs anything added to it. It is simply delicious.
A friend of mine gifted some of this caramel to me two years ago and it has become a staple in my home. I love that it stays soft enough to drizzle over anything even though its refrigerated. The goats milk flavor shines through and gives this caramel a huge advantage over plain caramel.
"Where do I start? Fat Toad Farm is delicious, versatile, and a definite highlight of any breakfast bar, desert table or cheeseboard. It is creamy, pairs with pancakes, cheese, ice cream, and even simply on a spoon. You can even try a dollop in your morning coffee as a replacement to sugar and cream. As a purveyor of fine artisan American products, I have tried hundreds and hundreds of products, and as you may have guessed, not all of them are good. I can with no hesitation tell you that each and every flavor of Fat Toad Farm Goat Milk Caramel is delicious. Be creative, think outside the box, and wow your friends and family with the deliciousness. Now just imagine trying to hide in the pantry while enjoying a secret spoonful of ooey, gooey artisan goat milk caramel. I did, and I am forever changed. Thanks Fat Toad Farm for exceeding my expectations! P.S. Their customer service is top notch! Thanks again, and again!" Sincerely, DeAnna, Owner of The Traveling Cheeseboard.
DeAnna K. B. Kent
The Traveling Cheese Board
I love Fat Toad Farm caramel- the quality and flavor are unparalleled. I love pouring this over gelato, along with some apples. It is the best Fall sweet treat!
My husband and I bought our first jar of Fat Toad Farm Caramel in a little store in Savannah, GA last year and have been in love with the stuff ever since. We love it so much we bought our family and friends jars for Christmas this year because we wanted to share something we love with those we love :)
Coffee is just a flavour that can't be beat!