Our velvety goat's milk caramel sauces (Cajeta) combine creamy caramel richness with the subtle tang of goat's milk to create an utterly unique, not-too-sweet dessert sauce perfectly paired with ice cream, fruit, and cheeses. Fat Toad Farm Caramel Sauces are a verified gluten-free product with a 12 month shelf life. Jars should be refrigerated after opening.
Our Classic Caramel Jars contain 8 fluid ounces of goat's milk caramel sauce.
- Original: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda
- Salted Bourbon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Kentucky straight Bourbon, baking soda, sea salt
- Vanilla Bean: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans
- Vermont Maple: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Cold Hollow Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, baking soda
- Cold Brew Coffee: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Vermont Artisan Cold Brew, baking soda
- Spicy Dark Chocolate: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Taza Organic Stone Ground Chocolate Liquor, baking soda, ground cayenne
- Irish Whiskey Cream: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, heavy cream, Irish Whiskey, baking soda, sea salt
- Cinnamon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, organic cinnamon sticks
*Irish Whiskey Cream contains cow's cream
The BEST caramel ever! So good on so many things or just on its own. We try to never be without it.
oh my my.... let's just say there should be a support group for those of us that eat caramel directly out of the jar. hi my name is angie - i am an addict! hiiiiii angie! months ago i found a very high end boutique that sold cajeta. I fell in love. yes the jars were small. yes they were expensive, but it was one of those guilty pleasures that i deserved. i ordered several times from that boutique. always getting there cajeta and hot fudge. then one day stock was gone! i went on a search for a new "fix" for my obsession. it was then the skies parted, the angels started singing and i found to my delight - Fat Toad Farm. I have not looked back since. this is by far the best cajeta/caramel i have ever found. it never makes it to the fridge. i keep one on my desk at work and one hidden in my TV room. i eat it directly from the jar. it is pure heaven. i then proceeded to purchase the smaller jars so that i can try all the flavors. i love the original, i like the cold brew but to me - my hands down favorite - is the Spicy Dark Chocolate. its not hot fudge. its not chocolatey - its caramel with a hint of chocolate - but mainly - its caramel with a back heat that hits your taste buds after you have swallowed it. there is something magical about this stuff. i am addicted. if you are reading this and have gotten this far, you are probably an addict too! if you want my honest opinions on the other flavors - the bourbon is good. but that's not my "jam" - the vanilla does not taste like vanilla to me. its strange. i do not get vanilla bean and it is not as good as the original in my opinion. i adored the maple - but wish it had a stronger maple flavor. and my least favorite is the cinnamon. it just did not sit right with me. not that any of them were bad whatsoever. these are just my opinions. the cold brew i will be buying again. it is so different than anything out there. and as i finish this review i have realized i have lied. i did not realize there was an irish cream flavor. i guess i must have missed this! i betcha i was too busy hiding jars of caramel all over my living space.
I manage a small gourmet food store and we carry several product from Fat Toad. I personally love the original flavor; it is tangier than a traditional milk caramel. The caramels are AMAZING and the people are fantastic and such a joy to work with!
This has become our favorite caramel. You honestly can just eat it with a spoon. So creamy and amazing paired with so many things. Especially enjoy it paired with LaLoo’s Vanilla Goat Milk ice cream
My daughter in law has cows milk intolerance and I buy this for desserts requiring caramel...ie carmelitas