Our velvety goat's milk caramel sauces (Cajeta) combine creamy caramel richness with the subtle tang of goat's milk to create an utterly unique, not-too-sweet dessert sauce perfectly paired with ice cream, fruit, and cheeses. Fat Toad Farm Caramel Sauces are a verified gluten-free product with a 12 month shelf life. Jars should be refrigerated after opening.
Our Classic Caramel Jars contain 8 fluid ounces of goat's milk caramel sauce.
- Original: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda
- Salted Bourbon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Kentucky straight Bourbon, baking soda, sea salt
- Vanilla Bean: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans
- Vermont Maple: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Cold Hollow Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, baking soda
- Cold Brew Coffee: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Vermont Artisan Cold Brew, baking soda
- Spicy Dark Chocolate: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Taza Organic Stone Ground Chocolate Liquor, baking soda, ground cayenne
- Irish Whiskey Cream: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, heavy cream, Irish Whiskey, baking soda, sea salt
- Cinnamon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, organic cinnamon sticks
*Irish Whiskey Cream contains cow's cream
I haven't actually tasted the product as it was a gift for someone who has problems with lactose but they love it and have no digestive issues.
I love caramel on ice-cream or frozen yogurt, and
realized most have corn syrup in them. Not this one....
it is made out of 2 ingredients: pure goat's milk and cane sugar, and the goat flavor is very mild! I prefer the original version, though the others are delicious also and personal preference.
This flavor is wonderful, addicting and was shipped quickly! From someone who works for a conservation organization, I especially appreciate that my order was shipped in a recycled All Birds shoe box!!! :)
Without a doubt, the best caramel I have ever enjoyed!
The goats milk puts it over the top!
Fat Toad Farm produces many flavors of caramel sauce but I always come back to Classic Caramel. It is simple and pure, whether poured over vanilla ice cream or apple slices. When something is this good, I don't think it needs anything added to it. It is simply delicious.
A friend of mine gifted some of this caramel to me two years ago and it has become a staple in my home. I love that it stays soft enough to drizzle over anything even though its refrigerated. The goats milk flavor shines through and gives this caramel a huge advantage over plain caramel.