Our velvety goat's milk caramel sauces (Cajeta) combine creamy caramel richness with the subtle tang of goat's milk to create an utterly unique, not-too-sweet dessert sauce perfectly paired with ice cream, fruit, and cheeses. Fat Toad Farm Caramel Sauces are a verified gluten-free product with a 12 month shelf life. Jars should be refrigerated after opening.
Our Classic Caramel Jars contain 8 fluid ounces of goat's milk caramel sauce.
- Original: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda
- Salted Bourbon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Kentucky straight Bourbon, baking soda, sea salt
- Vanilla Bean: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans
- Vermont Maple: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Cold Hollow Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, baking soda
- Cold Brew Coffee: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Vermont Artisan Cold Brew, baking soda
- Spicy Dark Chocolate: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Taza Organic Stone Ground Chocolate Liquor, baking soda, ground cayenne
- Irish Whiskey Cream: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, heavy cream, Irish Whiskey, baking soda, sea salt
- Cinnamon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, organic cinnamon sticks
*Irish Whiskey Cream contains cow's cream
I manage a small gourmet food store and we carry several product from Fat Toad. I personally love the original flavor; it is tangier than a traditional milk caramel. The caramels are AMAZING and the people are fantastic and such a joy to work with!
This has become our favorite caramel. You honestly can just eat it with a spoon. So creamy and amazing paired with so many things. Especially enjoy it paired with LaLoo’s Vanilla Goat Milk ice cream
My daughter in law has cows milk intolerance and I buy this for desserts requiring caramel...ie carmelitas
This is the best Caramel sauce in the world!! I have tasted caramel from many countries and this tops them all!
I recently bought two jars of this Original Caramel Sauce. My husband and I had discovered it a number of years ago and have enjoyed it ever since. This time I used some to make the recipe from your last emailing - the Caramel Apple Tart. It was delicious! Thank you so much for your special products. Today I discovered that this flavor of the Caramel Sauce, along with a few others, are sold at one of the Whole Foods stores in RI! Now if I run out, I have a source for buying it quickly! Thank you and Congratulations to You for being among the products that Whole Foods sells!