Our velvety goat's milk caramel sauces (Cajeta) combine creamy caramel richness with the subtle tang of goat's milk to create an utterly unique, not-too-sweet dessert sauce perfectly paired with ice cream, fruit, and cheeses. Fat Toad Farm Caramel Sauces are a verified gluten-free product with a 12 month shelf life. Jars should be refrigerated after opening.
Our Sweet Quartet Petit Caramel Sampler contains four 2 fluid ounce jars of goat's milk caramel sauce in a kraft gift box wrapped with an elegant white sleeve boasting our trusty Fat Toad logo.
- Original: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda
- Salted Bourbon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Kentucky straight Bourbon, baking soda, sea salt
- Vanilla Bean: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans
- Vermont Maple: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Cold Hollow Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, baking soda
- Cold Brew Coffee: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Vermont Artisan Cold Brew, baking soda
- Spicy Dark Chocolate: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Taza Organic Stone Ground Chocolate Liquor, baking soda, ground cayenne
- Irish Whiskey Cream: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, heavy cream, Irish Whiskey, baking soda, sea salt
- Cinnamon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, organic cinnamon sticks
*Irish Whiskey Cream contains cow's cream
Delightful gift idea for the holidays! Nice assortment, arrived super fast. Love the short ingredient list. Thanks!
This purchase was a gift so I haven't tasted any of the flavors except for the original. So far, the recipient loved the one with chocolate. I loved that I got to pick out the four I thought the recipient would like best.
Quarantine has made me miss being on the road and discovering new things. So I have been ordering some of my favorites online. I first had this lovely carmel while spending a crazy summer in Vermont. Vermont loves local food and I fell in love with this yummy carmel from the farmers market. I found a jar last year in Boston and was so excited. I can’t wait to try the Spicy Dark Chocolate and the Irish Whiskey!
First night we opened one of our flavors- sea salt bourbon- on our favorite vanilla ice cream. Out of this world.
We sent these as holiday gifts to friends around the country, and they were very well received by all. A delicious and unexpected treat, and a nice introduction to the caramels of Fat Toad Farms. Highly recommended!
This was my first time ordering from this company. I try to shop from small businesses when possible, which can sometimes lead to varied results. But I am beyond thrilled with my purchase. It is going to make the cutest present this Christmas with the adorable packaging. All jars came in perfect condition and I'm beyond excited about getting it wrapped up. :)