Our velvety goat's milk caramel sauces (Cajeta) combine creamy caramel richness with the subtle tang of goat's milk to create an utterly unique, not-too-sweet dessert sauce perfectly paired with ice cream, fruit, and cheeses. Fat Toad Farm Caramel Sauces are a verified gluten-free product with a 12 month shelf life. Jars should be refrigerated after opening.
Our Sweet Quartet Petit Caramel Sampler contains four 2 fluid ounce jars of goat's milk caramel sauce in a kraft gift box wrapped with an elegant white sleeve boasting our trusty Fat Toad logo.
- Original: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda
- Salted Bourbon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Kentucky straight Bourbon, baking soda, sea salt
- Vanilla Bean: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans
- Vermont Maple: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Cold Hollow Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, baking soda
- Cold Brew Coffee: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Vermont Artisan Cold Brew, baking soda
- Spicy Dark Chocolate: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Taza Organic Stone Ground Chocolate Liquor, baking soda, ground cayenne
- Irish Whiskey Cream: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, heavy cream, Irish Whiskey, baking soda, sea salt
- Cinnamon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, organic cinnamon sticks
*Irish Whiskey Cream contains cow's cream
I've opened up the Irish Whiskey Cream and the Cold Brew Coffee caramels and they are both super tasty. Had them on baked apples and on vanilla ice cream, both excellent.
Delicious! I spent my childhood in Saltillo, Mexico, home of the most divine dulce de leche! Your caramel is the first to replicate the experience! Love. Well done.
I am a previous customer, so I knew that the caramel is delicious. I wanted to try different flavors, and the size is great, to try the different flavors.
I love that you can mix and match your own assortment.
I am so excited to try these as they have just arrived. I LOVE the original but cannot wait to try three other flavors. I'm sure however I use these they will be perfect.
So good! I read about the Fat Toad Farm in Cooks Country & YUMMY! I was supposed to use it for a recipe, but oh well...another day I'll tackle that, but right now I'm just eating the main ingredient with a spoon. Sometimes I'll add ice cream too!!