Our velvety goat's milk caramel sauces (Cajeta) combine creamy caramel richness with the subtle tang of goat's milk to create an utterly unique, not-too-sweet dessert sauce perfectly paired with ice cream, fruit, and cheeses. Fat Toad Farm Caramel Sauces are a verified gluten-free product with a 12 month shelf life. Jars should be refrigerated after opening.
Our Sweet Quartet Petit Caramel Sampler contains four 2 fluid ounce jars of goat's milk caramel sauce in a kraft gift box wrapped with an elegant white sleeve boasting our trusty Fat Toad logo.
- Original: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda
- Salted Bourbon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Kentucky straight Bourbon, baking soda, sea salt
- Vanilla Bean: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans
- Vermont Maple: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Cold Hollow Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, baking soda
- Cold Brew Coffee: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Vermont Artisan Cold Brew, baking soda
- Spicy Dark Chocolate: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Taza Organic Stone Ground Chocolate Liquor, baking soda, ground cayenne
- Irish Whiskey Cream: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, heavy cream, Irish Whiskey, baking soda, sea salt
- Cinnamon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, organic cinnamon sticks
*Irish Whiskey Cream contains cow's cream
I was in Vermont a few months ago and happened to purchase the Fat Toad Farm caramel sauce. What a delicious product! I immediately contacted them to see if I could purchase locally. They responded right away and guided me to local stores. I still ordered their sampler pack for a gift and of course had to order a larger one of the spicy dark chocolate caramel sauce for myself. This is such a treat and makes a wonderful gift...you will not be disappointed!
Not only are the items perfectly tucked inside but the outside packaging is sweet too. It's a precious gift for teachers, just the perfect "thank you" after a long summer of kids at camp.
The best we ever had. Served it over ice cream after Easter dinner and I'm lucky to have any left for me.
so far we have tried in coffee, used the salted bourbon in homemade frosting(yum), used in hot grain cereal, on ice cream. My valentine was thrilled to receive this gift box
Of course the caramel is delicious! This box is a great opportunity to try a lot of flavors if you're curious or just like a little variety. It's perfect for giving as a gift, too.
The quartet is comfortably packaged in a simple cardboard gift box, and the white sleeve is simple and elegant. It's easy to transport and easy to wrap, and I was happy to see that some of the recipe cards were included.
The vanilla bean caramel is absolutely the best I've ever tried. We can't wait to try the other flavors and purchase larger jars next time.