Having a hard time deciding what flavors to get? Get this "Flight" which includes a Petit 2 oz jar of every one of our caramel flavors - Original, Vanilla Bean, Salted Bourbon, Cinnamon, Vermont Maple, Spicy Dark Chocolate, Cold Brew Coffee and Irish Whiskey Cream. A wonderful present for one of your "specials". No flavor substitutions, please.
- Original: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda
- Salted Bourbon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Kentucky straight Bourbon, baking soda, sea salt
- Vanilla Bean: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans
- Vermont Maple: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Cold Hollow Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, baking soda
- Cold Brew Coffee: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Vermont Artisan Cold Brew, baking soda
- Spicy Dark Chocolate: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, Taza Organic Stone Ground Chocolate Liquor, baking soda, ground cayenne
- Irish Whiskey Cream: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, heavy cream, Irish Whiskey, baking soda, sea salt
- Cinnamon: Nothing but goat’s milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, organic cinnamon sticks
*Irish Whiskey Cream contains cow's cream
I both received this as a gift and sent one as a gift. It's packaging is cute and there's not an unexciting flavor in the bunch! Our family spent hours sitting, talking, and dipping apples (and spoons/fingers) into the different flavors (Favorites were tied between Irish Whiskey, Cold Brew Coffee, and Taza Spicy Chocolate). Even "non-caramel" people were saying "What was the name of that caramel again?" Fat Toad "Faramel" has become a new staple for family gatherings; we are obsessed.
I love these little jars. I get to sample all the different flavors. I also love to give them a little gifts.
I lived in VT for 15 years and this FTF caramel has been a staple treat. We've since moved out of state, but when we "needed" caramel for a holiday pie this year, my first thought was to order some from the farm! This has changed my standard for caramel. I visited the farm with my young daughter several years ago, and everything about the place, the people, and the products are stellar.