Caramel & Rum Spice Pumpkin Pie
- 15 ounce Pumpkin 1 can, not pumpkin pie filling
- 8 ounce Fat Toad Farm Original Caramel
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons Dark Rum
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Freshly whipped cream to garnish
- 1 9'' Pie Crust
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Mix up a batch of your favorite pie crust dough, enough to cover a 9” pie pan. Our favorite crust recipes come from King Author Flour.
Pour pumpkin mixture into pie crust. Spread evenly and gently tap to remove any air bubbles. Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center is clean when removed. Allow pie to cool before serving with fresh whipped cream.