Baked Apples with Cinnamon Cajeta
One of the simplest and most gratifying ways to eat cajeta! This is a perfect warming fall dish best served with vanilla ice cream.
- 4 Apples Granny Smith
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 jar Cinnamon Cajeta Fat Toad Farm
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- Core 4 granny smith apples. Leave unpeeled.
- Place in 8X8 baking pan.
- Put a dollop of butter in cored center of each apple.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Pour cajeta in the center and drizzle on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream!