- 1 slice or wheel of your favorite brie cheese
- 1/4 cup Fat Toad Farm Goat’s Milk Caramel
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place brie in a heatproof dish. A ceramic pie plate is aesthetically pleasing, but you could use a cookie sheet as well.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove and drizzle caramel and almonds on top.
- Bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese is warm and gooey.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with fresh bread, sliced fresh or dried fruit or crackers. Make it even more interesting by making your own crackers. King Arthur Flour has some great homemade cracker recipes.